1. No eating out! You can save hundreds of dollars by not eating out or limiting it to once
a week. Also by bringing your own lunches to work can save you some extra cash.
2. Use cash. Then you will be able to know how much you are spending by limiting the use of high interest credit cards. Also by paying off your credit card on a monthly basis you don’t pay that added
3. Ditch the name brands. From food to clothing and even household items. Buying no-name brands can save you a lot of money and they are just as good.
4. Wash everything in cold water only. This will save you money on your electric bill.
5. Minimize the use of the electric dryer. If you can don’t use it at all but by minimizing the use during off peak times 9pm-7am or on weekends will save you money on your electric bill.